David J Stitt
I see that I was tagged awhile back - I'm getting out of the slacker category.
These are all random items:
1. I really hate onions, garlic, sour cream, and pickles. Unfortunately, the commonness of these in food limits what I can eat (I have suffered through many meals to be polite in cultures where it is rude not to eat what is served).
2. I sing in the Syracuse Oratorio Society (a choir in Syracuse NY that performs with the Syracuse Symphony Orchestra)
3. I love black licorice (my favorite is Kookaburra from Australia)
4. I was once called out of the audience when I was 18 years old at Universal Studios in California to be the 6 Million Dollar Man. I kicked the tire of a truck and blew it out and then picked up the truck with one arm to put a jack stand under it because there was no jack.
5. I love classical music, but my favorite folk music singer is John Denver. I once saw him live at the Salem Oregon Armory Auditorium in the mid-1970s (only a little over 2000 seats) - one of the best live concerts I have ever seen.
6. We have three cats. I seldom call them by their real names. Most of the time I create nicknames for pets.
7. Growing up in the movie theater business I operated the projectors. I have seen The Sound of Music more than 100 times (I stopped counting at 100).