Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I got tagged

JoAnn Arnold


Did I get tagged? Thank you Carlene. Does that mean I have to tell seven little-know facts about myself? Okay. Let's see:

l. I've shrunk 1 and 1/2 inches in the past year. I was only 5'1/2" to begin with.
I know, it's scary.
2. I like Golden Spoon's Orange 50/50, Just Chocolate, and Irish Mint frozen
yogart.
3. I was a tomboy, and only found how much fun it was to be a girl when I started dating and the boy had to pay for the date.
4. I love horses and dogs - I'm alergic to both of them.
5. I tried to touch my nose with my tongue and it wouldn't reach, but it will roll.
6. When I was 5 years old, living in Climax, Colorado, the snow was so deep that on my way to kindergarden, I fell into a snow drift that was deeper than I was tall and had to be rescued.
7. I'm still waiting for my brother to come and help me set up my website.

1 comment:

Kammi said...

I can sympathize completely! I'm not very tall, either. I've always been short for my age. Growing up in the desert, I never had to be rescued from a snowdrift, but when I was in the 5th grade I actually had some 3rd graders tell me that I had to leave the playground and go home, because only kids who were in elementary school were allowed on the playground.
Sad, huh?