By Rebecca Talley
I've posted 7 things about me on my personal blog, but I'll post 7 more here (unless I really am as boring as my kids say I am and can't think of 7 more).
1. I love ice cream. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Seduction--doesn't the name just tell you how great it is? I could eat it every night for dinner.
2. When I was a little girl I was exploring a big rock at the beach. I didn't notice the tide come in until sea water surrounded me. I started screaming my head off because I thought I was stranded. My mother came and rescued me (I'm sure she was embarrassed at how much I was screaming). And, the water was only ankle-deep.
3. I love to take pictures. Thank goodness for the invention of the digital camera (the cost of developing film was breaking me). I usually have my camera with me and take thousands of shots each year. My kids always complain when I make them take family photos each year (my husband actually hates it the most) but I ignore all of them and make them sit through shot after shot until I find one I like.
4. I'm very tall. I've always been tall. It was a bummer being so tall at the dances during junior high because all of the boys were so short, especially the cutest ones.
5. While at BYU, my roommate and I bought mistletoe one year from some kids at the grocery store. We promptly went back to our apartment and made a bet to see how many guys we could kiss under our mistletoe. Who won? My lips are sealed.
6. I don't can. I never learned how. I'd be a complete failure at being a Mormon pioneer woman. (That's why I wasn't born back then). I don't quilt, either.
7. I was inducted into the National Honor Society at BYU during my freshman year. Since then, I've lost all the brains I ever had while raising my kids. (I'm quite sure that each time I delivered a baby they secretly performed a lobotomy and sucked out part of my brain--I have 10 kids).