Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Check Out My New Website

by Rebecca Talley

I've been hard at work on a new website that I've designed for writers. I'm hoping it will answer questions for new writers and even give seasoned writers a few ideas. If you have a chance, check it out Pursue Your Writing Dream. Let me know what you think.

I've also been working hard on the first draft of my next novel. I've written 35,000 words, but I'm not sure I like any of them so I've been rewriting it. Why can't the words on the page communicate what's in my head?

I also have a tagline for my novel, A Window Opens, an LDS romance that should be available this summer. "Abandoned at the altar, Caitlyn vows to never love again. Will Travis change her mind or will it be deja vu?" What do you think? Would this make you want to read the book?

I'm excited to attend the LDStorymaker conference later this month. I can't wait to see my old friends and make new ones. I'm looking forward to all of the great classes, too. I'll even be one of the panelists for online marketing. If you're thinking about going, don't hesitate, it's a fabulous conference and you won't regret attending.

No comments: